Sunday, February 20, 2011

AJ the Matador

Megan and I had this crazy idea of making dolls of ourselves for each other so we could "keep each other company" throughout the long hours of the day.  I was quite excited and finished my doll in three days.  It's a bit rough and as many people have said 'voo-doo-esque', but I like it, even with it's strange, two-colored eyes and really bizarre hair.  We're calling it AJ (Amanda Junior).  Well, then I thought, hmmmm, I haven't done anything about our current topic yet - Bullfighting.  Ding! Ding! Ding!  I'll make the doll a matador costume.  So here is my little-researched project on Bullfighting.  I designed the outfit based on the picture here: http://www.ranchocalypso.com/blog7/Matador2sm.JPG
Ole! (or however that's spelled)
 *note: that is not AJ's hair, it's a matador hat


 AJ fighting the bull.
 Rawr!
 See, it's just a hat.

 um . . . ?
Toro!

By the way, Megan and I would like to apologize for neglecting our duties in blogging.  We have discovered that we aren't too good on due dates. . . . and working.

1 comment:

  1. love it, Amanda :) i love to see all the creative things you've done in your spare time....unlike me.....hahaha jk :D keep up the good work girlies! :D

    ReplyDelete