Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ents and Dresses

In honor of one of my best friends, Leslie Rodham, going to Prom last Saturday I decided to make a fancy dress for AJ.  It was hard and tedious, but I had a lot of fun with the lace at the bottom and for the sleeves.


 I also made a hat.  It doesn't really match the dress, but I like it.  I think it'd work well with a flapper dress.
Sequins!


This Saturday I had another Entmoot.  It was supposed to be a game night but we never really played any games.  We did hook up my atari and play Adventure, Yar's Revenge, Gravitar, and, of course, Pong.  Of the original five I invited Sierra was the only one who couldn't come, and she being our actual Ent.  She came last time, though, so we forgive her.  It was a fun night.  We ate burittos, played one haphazard round of Snerts, made a fire and didn't catch any person, lawn, or house on fire, and introduced Daniel to the most amazing series - Avatar: The Last Airbender.
This is us, "happening" at the Storm Drain who lives in our ward.  From left to right: Kevin Whetten, Camille Prestwich, Leslie Rodham, Daniel Wilde, and Me.  By the way, this picture is also our new album cover. 

Here's us, playing the atari.

1 comment:

  1. Nice!! Iwanna happen at the storm drain!! So glad Avatar was found :) What a mystery.

    ReplyDelete