Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Third of May

The Third of May by Francisco Goya, a painting depicting the massacre of innocent people in a Spanish town. 
Today, the Third of May, just so happened to be the day of my AP Art History test.  No, it did not kill me, but I thought it might.  It was the first AP Test I have ever taken and it was definitely the hardest test I have ever taken.  I just thought I'd take the time to blog about the fun serendipity in life when I should be doing my Latin.

In other news, I wrote a modern poem (for English)

water on the grass
                in                    tween                     toes
                           be                            my

                                            g      up
                                         n
                                     i
                                 t
                          l
                i
head t

glowing in the dark
the stars above
i shrink                           the universe
            (joyfully) beneath

beam me up
Asimov, Roddenberry
                in T minus Space
                                                                Mountain
I call it The Weight of Space by lee greene amanda.  Sorry about the size but I had to keep the form together, it's one of the most important parts.

1 comment:

  1. nice poem! I like that my head tilts to read the head tilting line.

    ReplyDelete