Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Much Belated Birthday Post

What's better than your own birthday?  Your sisters' birthdays, of course!  So Megan's birthday was quite a while ago (May 19), but you know my blogging habits.  For her birthday I did a commission.  Her commission was, simply, the School of Athens.  So rather than have me talk about it forever take a look-see.

Top Row (Left to Right): Aang (Avatar: the Last Airbender), Dustfinger (the Inkheart Series), Sokka (Avatar...), Eowyn (Lord of the Rings), Baron Humbert Von Gikkingen (The Cat Returns/Whisper of the Heart), Makoto (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time), Chiaki (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time), Aragorn (Lord of the Rings), Astrid (How to Train Your Dragon), Suki (Avatar...), Faramir (Lord of the Rings), Megan, Me, Geordi (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Matthias (Redwall), Captain Picard (Star Trek...), Rapunzel (Tangled), Flynn Rider (Tangled), Shizuku (Whisper of the Heart), Seiji (Whisper of the Heart), Zuko (Avatar...), Bilbo (The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings)
Bottom Row: Waldo (Where's Waldo), Katara (Avatar...), Ron, Harry, Dumbledore, Hermione (Harry Potter Series), Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle), Data (Star Trek...), Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon), Toph (Avatar...), Merry, Pippin, Samwise, Frodo, Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings), Peter, Susan, Edmund, Lucy (The Chronicles of Narnia)

Here's the Original -


Last month was my other sister, Addie's birthday.  As a birthday present Megan and I ran a 5K with her.  Megan beat us all, but it was heaps of fun.  We were all around 37 minutes.
Happy Birthdays my Sisters!



1 comment:

  1. That picture turned out great! I want to see it a little closer when I come down this week though. You are amazing Amanda!! Thanks for running with me!

    ReplyDelete