Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wake up, Followers, we're going to the Zoo!

My brother and his family drove out from New Hampshire two weeks ago and are spending practically the whole month with us.  Everyday's been chalked full of awesome adventures and escapades (one of which was going to see HP 7 part 2 at midnight!) and on Thursday we went to the Utah Hogle Zoo.  I love Zoos!  Megan and I brought our sketchbooks along and I decided to share all my pretty pictures with you folks.  I found the elephants easiest to draw and the wolves the hardest.  Not all my sketches made it into these collages but believe me, you don't want to see those ones.
I had two more pages but for some reason I can't upload them.  Sorry.  And I will totally pester my sister about putting hers up.

No comments:

Post a Comment