Monday, March 14, 2011

SOLS: The Marble Faun


Today I gave my presentation in 361 on Hawthorne's The Marble Faun. Although I had a pretty good power-point put together (the kind I like: all pictures, no words), I didn't have my hand-out ready. This, however, turns out to be a good thing, since once in front of the class the space between my mouth and brain widened to lightyears. Actually, it wasn't so bad, but there were several things I had intended to say but completely forgot or missed the opportunity. So, it's perfect that I still need to make a handout because now I can include all the things I meant to say, but didn't, like--I highly recommend this book.

3 comments:

  1. The reflective nature of this is nice--and I'm glad you still have a chance to share your thoughts through the handouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    I love this line, "the space between my mouth and brain widened to lightyears." I completely get that.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ditto what Megan said above. Love that line. You did a nice job of reflecting. I enjoyed it. :)MaryHelen

    ReplyDelete