Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SOLS: Things I Love

If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all. If you have to say something, then say something nice. Today I have nothing to say except this:

I love things. I love shoes. I love Yo-Yo Ma playing his cello on Youtube. I love wandering through the library and picking up the first book that catches my eye, and checking it out, no matter what. I love strawberries, oreos, candy corn, and tooth paste. I love the origami critters taped to my wall. I love coming home. I love going out. I love words spicey and sweet. I love breathing in and breathing out.

3 comments:

  1. My first visit to your blog - I love the name and the image of such an enclave! (and I have to say, I am delighting in the ads for Bambi and hearing Thumper's voice again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you put your list together. The lines: "I love coming home. I love going out," strike me in their opposition, yet are bound by the common thread of things you love.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete